Car Hire without excess, no deposit and with full insurance cover
Select our Smart insurance and have peace of mind during your car Hire. With our full insurance cover you will not need to leave a deposit and no need to worry about additional excess. With this full insurance you will be fully covered and also includes damages to the under-carriage, tyres & windows.
Car hire without excess
With this insurance you can enjoy a full cover for any eventuality that might occur during your car rental with us. If you do not add this extra and there are then damages made to the car on return, as a general rule, you will be obliged to pay for the cost or the repair. Cover for damage and theft are included in the rental cost to the maximum excess amount. If you choose the Smart insurance, you can then forget about any excess as any damages will be covered (Except in cases of misconduct or gross negligence).
Also if you choose the additional insurance, you will not need to leave any large deposits when you pick up your car hire.
Car hire without excess with full insurance cover
What is not covered by any insurance:
- Damage to a third party or to the hire vehicle due to negligence or inappropriate driving.
- Loss of child seats.
- Loss or damage to aerials, jack, safety triangles and vests, windscreen wipers, petrol cap, luggage covers or any other fixed or mobile component of the vehicle.
- Damage to the engine through negligence.
- Theft of the vehicle with keys left in the ignition.
- Damage caused to the vehicle or to persons through driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Speeding and parking fines incurred during the hire period are the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle. In the event of a fine being received the amount of 40 € administration fee will be incurred.
- Refueling with the wrong type of petrol.
- Loss/Damage/Theft of keys