What is not covered by any insurance?
- Damage to a third party or to the hire vehicle due to negligence or inappropriate driving.
- Loss of child seats.
- Loss or damage to aerials, jack, safety triangles and vests, windscreen wipers, petrol cap, luggage covers, or any other fixed or mobile component of the vehicle.
- Damage to the engine through negligence.
- Theft of the vehicle with keys left in the ignition.
- Damage caused to the vehicle or to persons through driving under the Influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Fines due to breaking traffic laws and regulations during the hire period are the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle. In the event of a fine being received the amount of 30€ administration fee will be incurred.
- Refueling with the wrong type of petrol.
- Loss or damage to the keys.