Just had an accident. What do I do?

If there are injured persons, contact the emergency service of the country where you are travelling (112 in Spain)

Always fill in the "accident report" found inside the glove compartment.

If the vehicle is suitable for driving, you can go to your nearest Centauro office and hand them over the accident report or have the vehicle replaced for another one, if applicable.

Please contact the office before you go there to ensure that the vehicle can be replaced for another one.

If you are not able to drive, immediately contact the 24h  Road Assistance.

You must have your contract number, vehicle number plate and a description of the location where you can be found.

Was this answer helpful?